Are you an experienced Technical Trainer looking for a new position in Columbia, SC? Do you have experience developing and deploying training curriculum? Are you interested in joining an elite team who are all interested in tackling a complex project? If so, we may have just the position for you.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Technical Trainer to develop and deploy a training curriculum. The trainer will assist in developing a curriculum that will compliment a transition from a legacy system to a current system with a GUI format and a Web Services back-end. The trainer will also lead "Train the Trainer" classes. The Technical Trainer will also be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
- Developing a training curriculum that covers aspects of an innovative system, as well as the policies and procedures that accompany it
- Applying techniques suited to adult learners
- Building a rapport with adult learners and supporting a variety of learning styles
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of policies, procedures, and technical changes to software solutions
- Taking responsibility for rolling out curriculum updates and training of trainers to accommodate changes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; Master's degree preferred
- Development of training curriculum on a major IT healthcare system
- Experience in healthcare insurance IT software or systems implementation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to give presentations to management
- Knowledge of developing a curriculum using a Learning Management System preferred
- Experience with the Medicaid eligibility system/business operations preferred
- Experience with IBM Curam Technology preferred
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH