SQL Server Developer
Are you an experienced SQL Server Developer looking for a new opportunity in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? Do you have experience working with a team of highly skilled software developers in a fast-paced, customer driven environment? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a SQL Server Developer to join a team responsible for working with the other teams and the client to comprehend business requirements and participate in design, implementation, unit testing, and regression testing of the client’s web application, data warehouse, ETLs, data extracts, and business reports. The SQL Server Developer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing day-to-day work on designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing complex software systems including new projects, enhancements, and software upgrades
- Providing operational production support for existing solutions
- Interfacing with clients to deliver high quality project milestones on time, on schedule, and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 5 years of hands-on MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio, TFS version control
- Familiar with software design patterns that enable the reuse of lessons learned and work products across projects
- Understanding and complying to specific standards, guidelines, and processes
- Creating and implementing unit test cases
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH