Senior .NET Developer
Are you an experienced .NET Developer looking for a new position in Columbia, SC? Do you consider yourself a self-starter, require minimal management, and have strong project organization and management skills? If so, we may have just the position for you.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Senior .NET Developer who is an expert in the most effective and efficient product development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET, .NET, MS SQL 2008 R2 enterprise server, MS SQL 2008 Enterprise Server Reporting Services, and TFS (Team Foundation Server). The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing, and deployment. The ideal candidate will be an expert coder in both visual interfaces and Web Services construction.
- Experience with Child Support Enforcement systems design and development, and/or knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program's mission and objectives required
- 8 years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using .NET architectures
- 5 years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture
- 5 years of experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and multiple application, database, messaging, or web server systems
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS), ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio, and NHibernate
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH