Business Process Management Analyst
Are you an experienced Business Process Management Analyst who wants to work with a company focused on helping working Americans understand and appreciate the benefits they have available to them through the workplace, and in doing so helping employers build stronger businesses? Do you want to develop complex enterprise-level workflow applications?
TM Floyd & Company is hiring 2 Business Process Management Analysts to collaborate with a high-performing team to develop business processes and estimate work effort for assigned projects. He/she will use TIBCO iProcess and BusinessWorks to model, automate, and optimize business processes and develop complex workflow applications.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks and 2+ years of experience with TIBCO iProcess. He/she should be a quick learner that is results-driven and has a strong background in the development of enterprise-level business processes. Candidates with WebSphere MQ and .NET development experience are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of TIBCO BusinessWorks experience
- 2+ years of TIBCO iProcess experience
- Experience developing complex workflow application at an enterprise level
- .NET development experience is preferred
- Ability to collaborate as part of a high-performing team
- Background in process mapping, business process documentation, and estimating work effort
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH