.NET Applications Architect
Are you an experienced .NET Applications Architect looking for a new position? Do you want to work for an organization focused on getting South Carolinians back to work and on their feet again? If so, we have just the position you seek.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring multiple .NET Applications Architects to develop a Microsoft .NET C# web-based application. He/she will be responsible for creating a functioning architecture and design for the application, developing and implementing best software development practices, and mentoring junior developers on architecture, design, and coding.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 5-7 years of applications architecture and object oriented development experience and a strong .NET C# background. The person in this position should be a strong team player that is able to hit the ground running on day one.
If you are a strong applications architect looking for a new opportunity or wish to grow in your career, we encourage you to apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience as an application architect
- 4-6 years of .NET, C#, and ASP.NET coding experience
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design
- Strong familiarity with Silverlight, WCF, Entity Framework, and/or Enterprise Library is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH