ITIL Knowledge Analyst
Are you an ITIL Knowledge Analyst with a strong background in knowledge management? Do you want to work with a company that is a strong advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions? If so, we have just the position you seek.
TM Floyd & Company is in search of an ITIL Knowledge Analyst to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the knowledge management system and guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Conduct ongoing assessments of team sites to determine compliance
- Ensure regulatory standards and compliance are maintained
- Administer SharePoint to ensure the appropriate presentation of information
- Provide input into the ITIL program strategy and support the ITIL strategic plan
The ideal ITIL Knowledge Analyst will have the following personality traits and experience:
- Strategic thinker who can see how the knowledge management system fits into a long-term vision
- Strong process improvement, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player that is comfortable working with co-workers of all skill levels
- Process improvement background and implementation experience
- Experience developing technical standards and procedures
- Contract negotiation experience and quality reporting experience
If you are an ITIL Knowledge Analyst who is looking to join a team and hit the ground running on day one, we encourage you to apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of ITIL knowledge management experience
- Process improvement and system implementation experience
- Experience conducting compliance audits and assessments
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint administration, global knowledge libraries, and data structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH