Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new position? Do you want to work with a company that is an advocate for the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities? If so, we have just the position you seek!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Project Manager who will be responsible for project management activities in two areas and oversee the development of clinical and business cases for leading-edge technologies. He/she will be held responsible for the following tasks:
The ideal Project Manager will have the following personality traits and professional experience:
- Preparing presentations, communications, and training programs
- Developing financial analyses of projects, technology initiatives, and standards and procedures for project management
- Facilitating project schedules, tasks, and resources and monitoring progress
- Assisting with the negotiation of contracts for the acquisition of information systems
If this sounds like your next role, we encourage you to apply today!
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Excellent grasp of project management guidelines and procedures
- Expert computer operator with strong word processing, spreadsheet, and database experience
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of associates and management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of project leadership experience in an IT discipline
- PMP is highly desired
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment
- Proven ability to interact with team members of all skills levels, including management
- Strong grasp of business and project principles
- Expert computer operator, specifically with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH