Senior Technical Recruiter
TM Floyd & Company is a National IT consulting firm dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional quality and talent. To support our continued success, TM Floyd & Company is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to work onsite in Columbia, SC or remotely from Charlotte, NC or Raleigh, NC. The recruiter will work in a hands-on recruiting capacity as part of a dynamic, national recruiting team.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Build long-term candidate relationships by delivering high-level applicant experience
- Recruit on various levels of IT and healthcare insurance technology positions
- Work as part of a collaborative, team-oriented recruiting group
- Generate candidates for complex technology engagements, including fixed bid projects, staff augmentation, and service offerings
This is a full-time, permanent position with the core team of TM Floyd & Company. In this highly-visible role, you will have the opportunity to drive recruiting best practices and deliver exceptional service to our clients. This is a salaried plus commission opportunity. Interested candidates please apply to email@example.com with your resume and salary expectations.
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
- Significant experience in IT and/or healthcare insurance technology based recruiting
- Exceptional process and project management skills
- Strong research/candidate generation skills and a creative approach to sourcing and networking
- A proactive, consultative style with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with client services or sales preferred, but not required
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH