Are you an experienced Software Architect looking for a new project? Do you want to work for a company that has been in the property & casualty insurance business for more than 100 years? If so, we have just the position you seek!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Software Architect to design and develop hardware, software, and networking systems that are critical to the organization’s success. He/she will provide the architectural framework for system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Contribute to the development of integrated web applications, relational databases, information security, servers, networking, and related technologies
- Review and analyze current systems and processes to determine requirements
- Develop detailed systems documentation such as functional specifications, design requirements, templates, layout, navigation diagrams, and maps
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of efforts within different applications
- Work with vendors to integrate their technologies within the organization's structure
- Participate in evaluating new technologies
- Recommend the extension, expansion, and update of technology standards, practices, and methodologies
- Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines
- Assist in creating test plans and performing tests and analysis
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Ability and willingness to work individually or in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, business, or a related field
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in systems programming or a comparable combination of education and experience
- Excellent knowledge of high-level programming techniques
- Strong skills using MS Office applications
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH