Are you an experienced Senior Java/Web Developer looking for an exciting opportunity with one of the best employers in the state of South Carolina? If so, TM Floyd & Company has the position you seek.
The Senior Java/Web Developer will be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of Java, Oracle, SQL, MQ, and web services and experience integrating large-scale solutions with multiple external systems. He/she has at least 5 years of Java application development experience and extensive server platform knowledge. He/she should enjoy solving problems to improve an application’s efficiency and working with a team to develop a top-notch product in a timely manner. Those with Enterprise Content Management experience are encouraged to apply.
- Produce deliverables related to assigned projects
- Develop and design technical specifications
- Design and develop browser-based systems
- Provide post-implementation support including the creation of system enhancements
- Ensure applications are delivered according to project timelines
- 7 years of Web development experience (HTML, xHTML)
- 5 years of Java development experience
- 2 years of J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Struts) experience
- 1 year of XML/XSLT experience
- 1 year of SQL, DB2, and DB2 Connect experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain Government Security Clearance
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH