Senior System Programmer
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Senior System Programmer who can handle all aspects of z/VM including DirMaint, performance tool, and RACF. The Senior System Programmer will be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
The ideal candidate enjoys sharing knowledge and expertise with other technical support team members and demonstrates initiative. This position requires government security clearance or the ability to obtain government security clearance.
- Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall systems architecture
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring the integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise
- Review and design standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and impact on the enterprise business process and goals
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards
- Bachelor's degree or 4 yrs combined education and work experience
- 5 years of z/VM systems programming experience
- 5 years of z/OS systems experience is highly desired
- 5 years of Linux experience is highly desired
- 5 years of Networking knowledge is desired
- 6 years of IT experience
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH