Are you seeking a new senior level Security Analyst position? Do you have the ability to proactively assess potential risks and opportunities of vulnerabilities in networks? Are you a team player who is to detail-oriented and promotes accuracy? If so, this may be the position for you!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring an experienced Security Analyst that will be responsible for the following:
- Design and implementation of short-term security initiatives and development of a long-term plan
- Review, evaluate, and improve the business’s security policies and procedures
- Assist in conducting security assessments, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, disaster recover planning, and security software evaluations
- Research and recommend strategic security standards that enhance the security and protection of data, hardware, software, and network assets
- Assist with the development and delivery of security training for personnel
- Bachelor's degree in information technology management, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology security
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Certification as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, or comparable IT security accreditation
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience in the installation and configuration of security software and/or systems
- Experience and working knowledge of network infrastructure, network administration, firewalls administration, network vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection systems, and penetration testing
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Natural, UNIX, AIX, Linux, Cisco Network IDS, Cisco Host-based IDS, eTrust Access Control, ESM, and IDS, DES encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPsec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture, MySQL, subversion, SpamAssassin, Nmap, Nikto, Nessus or Paros
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH