Are you an experienced Web Developer looking for a new position? Are you a team player who has extensive knowledge of SharePoint and creating dashboards? If so, we may have just the position for you!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Web Developer who has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures of web development and will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with a project team to extract information from SharePoint and create an interactive dashboard
- Improving a SharePoint site in the workflow area including sending emails, ticketing, ticket assignment and monitoring
- Communicating effectively in both written and spoken communication
- Working collaboratively with staff
- Proficiency in PHP coding
- Experience with SharePoint
- Associate's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH