Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new position? Do you have both commercial and personal lines claims experience along with ISO Rating/Rules experience? We may have just the position you're looking for!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a hands-on Project Manager for a long-term contract position based in Honolulu, HI. He/She will be responsible for ensuring the project process and deliverables align with established company processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will also be respoinsible for delivering project schedules, resourcing requests, issue management, change management, status reports, and budgeting.
The Project Manager should also have the following personality traits and experience:
- Demonstrated leadership skills including effective written, oral and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating work sessions to plan, capture and deliver expected results
- Demonstrated presentation skills for effective group presentations
- In-depth problem solving skills for duties including preparing and monitoring project requirements and resolving cost and time constraints
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effective handle various projects and conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage business process improvement and/or software development or system implementation projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance sector
- PMP Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of project management principles with experience with SDLC and Agile methodology
- Good working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with ability to compose, create and format documents in a professional manner
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH