Senior Technical Project Leader
Are you a Senior Technical Project Leader looking for a new position in Columbia, SC? Do you want to work with one of the largest companies in South Carolina in a role that requires strong leadership experience, a passion for technology, and a commitment to maintaining high quality standards? If so, we may have just the opportunity you're looking for!
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Senior Technical Project Leader to provide project management/business analysis for a technical project. The Senior Technical Project Manager will also be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
- Developing and monitoring project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from inception to completion
- Ensuring project documentation and deliverables are complete, on budget, within scope, and in accordance with standards
- Identifying factors that may impact scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort
- Developing, executing, and maintaining project communications
- Facilitating effective communication including meetings, correspondence, status reports, and other documentation
- Managing project issues throughout the project life cycle
- Ensuring work efforts are appropriately documented for audit purposes utilizing methodology standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7 years of experience in a leadership capacity on multiple concurrent project teams
- Scrum Master
- PMI Certification
- Agile experience
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at email@example.com from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
AAP, EEO, DVH