Development Support Team
Another advantage of the Service Center is its ability to assign specialists to serve specific needs of the project on an ad hoc basis. The TMF Service Center organization chart introduces the major roles that are available as part of the Development Support team. These resources represent additional service offerings from TMF and are utilized with the prior permission of the client. The paragraphs that follow provide additional insight regarding these roles.
- Project Management Office: TMF employs a Project Management Office (PMO), serving the critical role of defining and assuring the use of best practices for project and portfolio management, development, communication, and contract management across the organization. The PMO will be available on an as-needed basis to the Service Center manager to aid teams in mentoring, process improvement, and other key areas to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the team.
- Insurance Consultants: New issues surface frequently, governmental bodies introduce new legislation, and team members need refreshing or updates on current regulations and practices. TMF supports its entire insurance application staff with strong health insurance and property and casualty insurance consultants who know and monitor the insurance landscape.
- Systems Consultants: TMF employs senior technical consultants with extensive health and property and casualty industry experience. These individuals are available when necessary to assist in the design and development of complex technical solutions.
- Quality Assurance: TMF maintains quality assurance experts for use on its Service Center. These individuals support teams in creating quality and testing plans and executing those plans. With the client’s authorization, they will perform independent testing according to project needs.
- Documentation Support: TMF employs writers and content managers skilled in the development and display of quality documentation. Too often, documentation is not adequately addressed in projects, because team members lack the time or skills to prepare critical documentation. The documentation support team of TMF is available to the Service Center on an as needed basis to support any documentation needs required of Client’s projects.
- Configuration/Infrastructure Specialists: Configuration and infrastructure specialists are available to the Service Center manager to support any specific hardware, networking, and access issues related to Service Center team members.