TM Floyd & Company offers vendor and system selection services to ensure that its payer clients are using the right systems to suit their objectives in the marketplace. Our selection services can be employed in a seemless TMF Implementation Strategy, or our methodology can be carved out and integrated with our clients' plans.
Our methodology includes two multi-step phases:
- Identifying oversight and activity roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing and integrating various project plans
- Reviewing and advising concerning vendor estimates
- Supporting sourcing selection and building risk assessment plans based on sourcing decisions
- Addressing and assisting processes for managing vendor product enhancements and defect/patch releases
- Providing contract negotiation and administration guidance
- Building license and asset management programs
- Developing and managing the “rules of engagement” with the new vendor(s)
- Updating application portfolio management information
- Performing and documenting rationalization analysis
- Documenting a client’s existing and future data assets
TMF has also developed engagement partnerships with industry-leading strategic consulting firms to couple with its in-house expertise to provide an industry-leading vendor service offering.